Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm such a pack rat

One of the drills that we did in swimming on Wednesday left me with a few questions so I got out my old swim books to look up the proper technique for front crawl, and what did I find? My old lesson plans complete with Homework assignments for levels 4-12 :O Crazy. I can't believe I still have all that stuff. I'm ready to jump in the pool and teach Aquaquest tomorrow. All I need now is to actually be qualified again :O

I amaze myself sometimes... Not in a good way.

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

Aquaquest got changed! There is now less levels in the main system, and animal names for the preschool levels, and one other set of lessons I think. I was so disappointed... but it's still called Aquaquest! I also still have all my old teaching supplies... complete with laminated copies of each level's checklist!