Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm enamoured

Crap. If this crush gets worse, I won't be able to talk to... yep, you guessed, Ironboy.

Running again with the Tri group tonight, but because of the snow storm only 4 of us showed up. Me, Ironboy, and two other boys who don't come out often, also training for ironmans. AKA, everyone in much better shape than me. So I kept up for the first 2K, but decided to drop back since I was working too hard and slipping back too much (the faster I try to run in this weather, the more I slip). Ironboy told the other two to go ahead and ran with me the rest of the run. We chatted the rest of the run (another 15-20 minutes) and then all during stretching and what not. Turns out he also tore his ACL and that is why he decided to do a tri. Ah. Okay, I'm going to stop gushing now :)

6 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

If I was there I would kick you (in a loving, caring kind of way)! Ask him if he is seeing anyone and if not, then ask to go for coffee or something equally as casual.

Anonymous said...

If I were there, I would kick you too. Ask him out. DO IT. COFFEE. TRAINING PLANS. COMPARE SURGERY SCARS. WHATEVER. JUST. DO. IT.

C-dub said...

They're right. You must make a move on this one! DO IT! Or I will kick you too ;) And I actually could because I live in the same province as you and see you quite often!

Blythe said...

Lamella, you already know what I'm going to say, so I'm not even going to bother saying it anymore.

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lotus Blossom said...

Happy quarter-of-a-century!!! Hope you have a fantastic day...

Lotus Blossom said...

How was your b-day?!