Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ugh.

So I woke up with a full blown cold on Friday morning which progressed over the weekend. Saturday I couldn't breath... well at least through my nose, Sunday my nose wouldn't stop running/sneezing. Sunday night I started feeling nauseous which continued through monday morning. I didn't go to school yesterday. By monday afternoon I was feeling marginally better so decided to go for a run. Bad idea. Took me 4 minutes longer than usual for the route and my heart rate was through the roof. This morning nauseousness seems to be mostly gone but my cold seems to have taken a step backwards. Nose worse than yesterday and throat the worst it has been. Needless to say I don't think swimming tonight is happening. I learned my lesson yesterday. (Oh, I slept for like 3 hours during the day last night and still had no problem gettin in 9.5 hours last night... can we say worn out?)

Okay so today I decided to come into school. I'm feeling like crap, but hoping that as the day goes on I'll start feeling a little better. I might go home a little early today, depends on how the day goes (like if I get back my headache).

Other than that... got to see my sis this weekend which was nice. We had a Jones family get together, the only ones not there were my cousin Dave and his girlfriend (she live in BC, he is going out later this month.) Even the cousins from Sudbury were down. It was great getting to see everyone again, but as is always the case not enough time.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I would like to organize a family reunion at some point for my Dad's side of the family... they don't get together very often!

lj said...

We usually get together once or twice a year... we've made the effort since my grandmas passed away a few years ago. She was very much the matriarch of the family :)