Thursday, November 03, 2005

Scary stuff

So I am currently reading a book titled "Oxidation in Organic Chemistry" for those of you who aren't chemistry buffs (like me!) oxidation is generally used in the water treatment industry to "get rid" of organic contaminants. This book was written in 1965. The attitude of the book however is to use and control oxidation to make new fun organic compounds. Fun eh? Kind of scary, sounds kind of like they thought "What would happen if I add x to y?" without thinking much of the consequences and the saftey of what they were creating. Got me thinking a bit.

Last night was swimming with the Tri club. Good times. About 2000 yards, but there was some stroke improvement drills that were a big waste of time for me. (Both my sisters (former instructors as well) have told me I have near perfect strokes, I just need to work at getting faster - and no, they aren't telling me because they are my sisters, they tend to be critical. We used to critique each others strokes to make sure we weren't getting sloppy.) Disappointing development however is that ironboy is hairy. Like really hairy. Luckily it is contained to the chest, but I prefer my guys hairless thank-you (As most of you know I have a bit of a hair thing).

4 comments:

Blythe said...

Nothing a little wax (or alot) can't fix. However, you'll need to get with him first, and then convince him :) Yes, I'm being pushy ;) Time to do something!

Lotus Blossom said...

You get used to the hair... it's like hugging a big fuzzy teddybear... ;)

C-dub said...

Chest hair is no big deal. Most guys have it, so if you are looking for a guy without any chest hair, you may be looking for awhile. I agree with Burger, nothing a little wax can't fix ;) Or, you may find out that you like it.

lj said...

I'm not going to do anything since right now I just think he is hot. I don't know anything about him!