Sunday, December 18, 2005

3 hours of crafts, 2 dates, and a funny year end video

I spent a few hours yesterday morning doing arts and crafts. I volunteered to make my dad's girlfriend a christmas stocking so I sat about doing that yesterday morning, I think it turned out pretty well and should fit in well with ours. I just hope its facing the same way as ours!!! Since I had my sewing stuff out, I decided to make ties for my curtains. They look wonderful!!!

On friday night I had my second date with skiboy, it went okay. Yep, just okay. He is nice enough, but I just don't really feel any attraction to him. The best word I can used to him is flat. We went out to the maharaja (my suggestions to "test" him as andrew says), played a few games of pool, and then went to see the movie Syriana (VERY VERY good! a little confusing at first, you just have to pay close attention, it eventually comes together). On Saturday I had my first date with Mountain Cimbing Boy (MCB) which was good. He showed me around the gym that he rock climbs at and then went to dinner. 2.5 hours later I didn't realize so much time had passed! I think there was definitely more spark there, so I guess we'll see. I hope he calls :)

The funny year end video. Warning - do not watch if you like bush and love the US :p

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Where did you and MCB go to dinner? He must have nice arms and a nice everything else if he climbs often :P

lj said...

We went to Moose winooskis (he climbs at sportsworld so it was right there... and yes, his arms were nice :)