Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Impatiently waiting

For Sweetie's wedding post that is. Post soon dammit!

What else? Not much. I decided to give skiboy a second chance, I'm impressed that he replied at all after I called him a bastard. So I guess we'll see. There is another boy that I now have a date with this coming saturday. We're going indoor climbing and then for dinner. Should be good times. Not sure what his name will be... RCB, Rock climbing boy? He also likes photography so maybe photoboy? Hmmm... I think I'll postpone the naming until after I've met him. Fun stuff.

And just for the heck of it cause I like this new picture posting ability, here is another picture from my trip to Gaspe in 2004.

4 comments:

C-dub said...

woohoo on the new guy! Yay! See, isn't this fun? I have date with scorpioboy on thursday and blondecurls on saturday... and maybe a second date with tallboy next week! Yay!

Lotus Blossom said...

I posted...

And cudos to both of you gals for getting out into the world of dating via the internet. It can work! ;)

Anonymous said...

Did Skiboy contact you by phone? I forgot to tell you that. Your response should have been "yeah, I'm free on the weekend. Give me a call, and we can set something up". It's a test question. He has to have the initiative to get off his duff. Otherwise, he's testing you... and you're stroking his ego. He stood you up, yet you call him for a 2nd date! Not good. Anyways... too late now.

lj said...

Andrew - He called last night and promised to call to finalize things on thursday. he contacted me by e-mail originally, and it was mostly set up... activity planned, just had to finalize what time we were meeting at. I figured why not give him a second chance. I don't have anything to lose, no emotional investment at this point in time...