Friday, December 23, 2005

:)

I'm keeping up with the emoticon title trend :)

So date two with MCB was last night and I must say that it went really well. I'm pretty sure he's interested in me and that makes me excited. We met for coffee at 7:30 and next thing it was 10 and I was getting really tired. He is really easy to talk to about anything really. I like that. The reason I'm sure he's interested... and they are numerous
1) he mentioned that he wants to learn how to ski this winter and suggested that I could teach him how
2) he wants to teach me how to rock climb (I've been once before, but that was several years ago. It was definitely fun)
3) hes going to try and call me this afternoon so that we can talk before I go away for the week :)

Okay, so I'm literally (well, almost literally) the only one here today. Parkers door was open when I got here this morning but I haven't seen him and had to turn the lights on in the hallway when I got in at 9. I just wanted to come in and clean off my desk, distribute some cookies and get some work organized to do over the holidays if I feel so inclined, but no one is here to give cookies to yet. Guess I'll just dick around for a bit then.

Happy Holidays everyone! I probably won't be updating until tuesday next week.

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

Happy holidays! *hugs*