Friday, December 02, 2005

Deck the halls...

Oh, wait. I already did that a couple of weeks ago :) Unlike others around here, I have no problem with starting the christmas season early!

Last night I got a few more items for my sister's stocking. I'm almost done that, now I just have to figure out what I'm going to get her as a present. I'm thinking expensive shampoo as she would never spend money on that kind of thing for herself. And wes, and my dad... crap. I'm in the christmas spirit, but I have NO clue what I'm going to get people :(

What is going on with my life? Not too much really. With the Lavalife thing, not too much. I'm in communication with two people right now, but not sure if either of them are a match. I guess I'll have to wait and see. With the running stuff everything is going well, I'm finally starting to feel great again after the marathon. I was just beat up after it. No other way to describe it. Swimming on Tuesday and Wednesday was awesome, I've really made some great improvements on my swimming in the last month and a half. My old 100 yard time was 1:20 (from the beginning of November), my new time is 1:15, my old 400 yard time was 6:15 (from middle of october), my new time I believe was 6:07, but I might have been 15 seconds off which would have been 5:52, which I think makes more sense - I missed when the instructor was timing, he wasn't originally going to, but there was a guy I was going faster than that got 5:55 on his watch... I guess that is one of the problems with pace clocks.

Guess that is it for me.

EDIT: Oh God. I just read this. How Horrible. Remind me to never go to Singepore, knowing my luck I'd j-walk and end up getting executed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm you may want to edit that post of yours... I think your sister won't want a "stalking". At least I don't... :p