Friday, December 09, 2005

Winter Wonderland and Wedding Weekends

So first off, although I know she won't see this until she gets back after the weekend... HAPPY WEDDING DAY to Niks. We all miss you and are thinking dearly of you today. I hope you are having a wonderful time, and wonderful weather and that your day is absolutely perfect :)

Second of all, woke up this morning to a beautiful winter wonderland. We got 4 inches of snow over night and this morning it is bright and sunny and beautiful! My entire walk to school I had a wide, stupid grin on my face, I'm sure everyone I passed thought I had never seen snow before :) Yipee!!! first beautiful snow fall of the year :)

Third off, today was supposed to be the date of my 2nd date with skiboy although I still have yet to hear from him about making definitive plans. Meh. If it doesn't happen, I won't exactly be heartbroken. We'll see. Other things on tap for the weekend - Continued christmas shopping, bike trainer riding, and the Chronicals of Narnia. Yay! should be a great weekend with the fresh snow the icing on the cake. I think I'll ride my trainer to christmas tunes this afternoon :)

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Someone up there hates me.

You know how I am driving. You know how I am driving in the snow. I thought to myself last night, "gosh if it snows tonight, I don't know what I'm going to do". As a result, I got up extra early to make sure driving conditions were up to par. Damn. But I did make it to my appt on time. And I hardly fishtailed!

lj said...

Appt??? Did you have physio this morning?

Blythe said...

Oops, should have mentioned that. No, dr.