Sunday, December 11, 2005

Um, yeah...

So I ended up sending Ski boy an e-mail on Friday night when I was pissed off. I got a reply tonight, this is what it said...

"Hi Laura,

I am so sorry about Friday....I ended up working late. It's been a really
crazy weekend, with work and parties. Did you have a good weekend?

Again, I sincerely apologize about not calling you, I should have
called....sorry.

Anyway, I guess I am a bastard!!! I would like to see you again if you're
up for that. Let me know, okay?

(skiboy)"

As for the bastard reference, this is what the e-mail I send said...

"Hey (skiboy),

I was just wondering what happened tonight and why you didn't get a hold of
me to solidify the plans. Hope there is nothing wrong, but if there isn't
you're a bastard.

Laura
"

2 comments:

C-dub said...

I don't care how busy he was, it only takes 2 minutes to call you to say he can't make it! Men! So frustrating!

Blythe said...

Yeeessshh. That sucks about Friday. I guess the positive is that he got back to you. A true ass-wipe would probably just have ignored the email and not bothered responding at all.