Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I won't keep you all waiting in suspence

Much longer anyways ;)

Man, I'm sore this morning. I did weights at the gym yesterday morning for the first time in a while, and I can definitely feel it this morning, my whole body aches, I guess I must have been doing something right!

Also haven't heard from Skiboy since our date on Friday night. I'm kind of glad of it, I didn't want to have to let him down, I think my body language did the talking for me :) I did however hear from MCB. He called me last night. We'll be going out for Coffee on Thursday night, he seemed to be interested and asked if there was a way we would be able to talk next week when I'm away :) Okay, off to do work. I'm tired this morning, but I think I'll be leaving early today. There are exactly 4 students here this morning. JD, Burger, me, and my office mate.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Oooh... things are looking good with MCB... let us know how coffee goes on Thursday! :)

Blythe said...

Ooooooh-la-la!

Burger is very happy for you Lamella!

*big smiles*