Sunday, December 04, 2005

News?

You bet. I had a good weekend.

Friday night was the Civil department christmas party. I had my haircut before hand, and she was done early so decided to do my make up for free. I don't think I've ever looked that good :) She really knew what she was doing with the makeup. When I got home, I had an e-mail from one of the boys I've been communicating with asking for my phone number.

Saturday morning was the Santa Shuffle 5K. I finished 4th woman over all in a time of 24:40. I rock :) I decided to e-mail the boy (skiboy from here on out) and give him my number. He called last night. Seemed like a pretty pleasent person, so when he asked if I wanted to meet, I said OK.

Sunday cleaned my apartment went for a run. Skiboy called me in the afternoon to make plans for the night. We decided on Dinner at the Lion's Head which was pretty good. Afterwards we parted ways and I went off to chapters for some christmas shopping. As far as the date and whether it was a match, I'm not sure, we had enough in common to be "good on paper", but I didn't feel much attraction. I think we're going to go out again, so I guess time will tell. Sorry for not mentioning it when I was talking to you this afternoon Nej, didn't want to jinx it!

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Whoa! Sounds like a fab weekend!

Congrats on the 5K and the date! I want all the details!

BrightDolphin said...

That's okay LJ. I'd be the same way!

Hey that rhymed... I'm a poet and I don't know it... ;o)

I second Burger's request for more info...