Monday, December 19, 2005

*Yawn*

Pretty slow day today. I got in super late this morning (9:30) to discover that no one was here yet (just burger and JD!). I certainly found myself asking why I was coming into school this week again. Maybe I'll take a few afternoons off this week.

I have been feeling super lazy lately. my base building for a spring half marathon was supposed to start two weeks ago, but I was sick then, and I just don't have the energy now. I decided to just scrap the first training cycle and start training harder come the new year. Oh well, I guess it happens. I did get some quality bike time in this weekend. I'm starting to get used to the whole trainer thing. I'm using trainer time to just go pretty easy aerobic type stuff. I put in pirates of the caribean and the time went pretty quickly :)

Yesterday evening I went to my aunts and uncles for dinner and to use their drill press. I've got most of my christmas stuff done now, I just need to finish up my napkin rings (varnish them) and wrap presents. should be a good time.

I think it is safe to say that I'm a little smitten with MCB. I hope he's interested too! AL thought I should call tonight, but I've been given advice to wait until tuesday. I don't know.

1 comment:

C-dub said...

I hope MCB gets back to you really soon!