Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th!

So kbum beat me to the punch with the main thing I was going to blog about... the Conservatives vowing to renig on Kyoto (not sure why he's coming out and admitting to this). I'm incredibly disappointed. yes, it may be an unrealistic goal, but in order to accomplish something truly great, you have to set your sights high! Man, that pisses me off, and now more than ever I'm scared of what a conservative government would bring. please don't let them win a majority!!!

The exciting news I recieved yesterday and it totally slipped my mind while I was blogging is... drum role please. From the 11th of February to the 15th of february, I will be having a house guest in Waterloo. None other than the fabulous UBC chick! I'm soooooo excited to see dear KB. I miss her so much! Now I just have to plan the fabulous thing we shall do together. I know where I'm going to be on the morning of the 11th getting ready for my house guest. The market. Picking up yummy cinnamon buns!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had my training in the morning as I mentioned. we did a body composition thing done, not really any change from the last time we did it last april. Still weigh too much and have a high Body fat percentage, but it is something I'm trying to work on. Must not gorge on candy.

Got home last night around 6 ate some dinner and laid down on the couch to "rest my eyes" as I was tired. Around 7:30 MCB messaged me and said he would call when he had got himself organized (he had just gotten home)... he ended up calling around 8:15, and we talked for two hours :O. It is weird, time just flies when I'm talking to him on the phone :) I'll be going over to his place again tonight for dinner and a movie.

Okay, have to go do some work. I promised my supervisor I'd have results to show him today!

3 comments:

Blythe said...

I'm scared of the conservatives. But I really don't like any politician at the moment and trust none of them.

*sigh*

I'll be voting the same as about 4% or 5% of Canada, again. My way of saying p*** off to the other parties.

Anyhow, have a superb date with the A-man.

And I can't wait for KB's arrival :) Please include me on your fun plans with her!!! Sometimes I feel like being social, and this is definitely one of those times!!!!

lj said...

oh yes, she isn't just here to visit me! she'll be just staying at my apartment is all :) Everyone's invited :) I think I posted in Kbums blog for me, my vote is still a toss up. I'm undecided... perhaps I'll spoil. And yes. I totally agree. I don't like any of the leaders of the major parties right now.

BrightDolphin said...

I can think of something happening on the 15th... someone you know will be another year older! ;o)

I already voted. I don't like a single one of the major parties. I went Green. At least they will ensure I stay gainfully employed!