Monday, January 23, 2006

Proof Positive

That I'm a nerd

Even more nerdy is the fact that I think this is really cool :)

My weekend was really good. I enjoyed myself. Friday night I went over to AFs (I'm using his initials now, but its still MCB) and we just hung out, didn't do anything special or anything, but I didn't get back to my apartment until late on Saturday. Jenny was supper happy to see me :)

Yesterday was another pretty relaxing day that consisted of grocery shopping, assignment marking and running with EK. I also talked to my dad yesterday for the first time in a long time. I told him about AF, and he sounded pretty happy. He also sounded a little worried when I said that he was from Iran, and asked if he was a shiite, but I put his mind at rest a little when I said that he wasn't a muslim. Not that my dad is racist against muslims or anything, just that they don't tend to give women many rights and he was probably a little worried about that.

No comments: