Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Interesting

My horoscope for today (don't really believe them, but it can be fun)...

If you are currently romantically involved, Laura, you can expect your relationship to move to the next level of commitment. You and your partner could agree to be monogamous, become engaged, or actually set a date for the wedding. If you're already married, you might decide to have a child. If you're not currently involved, expect to attract someone soon. You're ready, and your availability signals are definitely being picked up by eligible partners!

So MCB and I were talking on the phone last night. As usually happens when I'm talking with him the time just flew by. We are going to dinner tonight. A late dinner since he's taking a couple of "night" courses at Conestoga college (note, not so much night as evening there). His parting remarks were that we had lots to talk about. Thought that was interesting paired with my horoscope for the day.

Man, I'm tired today :( Not sure how I'm going to make it through the day. My guess is before too long, I'll be borrowing Burger's kettle.

6 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Yes... do tell us more about him... we can tell he has fabulous taste in women (aka: you!), but we don't know a whole lot more.

lj said...

Okay okay :) He is from Iran... I know burger already knows this. he moved to canada just under three years ago and will be applying for his canadian citizenship next month. In Iran he was working and going to school (both close to full time) and taking computer engineering. he moved here a semester shy of finishing school. Since his been in canada he's been working at a hearing aid company in kitchener... I guess he started off doing line work, but has moved up since he's obviously got more education than the average line worker. He now spends half his time doing QC stuff (not the girl this time :)) and the other half doing tech support. He's hoping to move into tech support full time sometime soon. Hmmm... what else to tell? he used to do a lot of mountain climbing back home (hence the name), but obviously there are no mountains in Ontario so he's taking up rock climbing instead... not just indoors either, he does outdoor climbing too. Anything else you want to know?

lj said...

oh, and I forgot to add, since this will mean something to burger, his company is a subsidery of phonak... he was impressed that I knew who phonak was :)

Blythe said...

Wow! That's quite the horoscope.

He sounds like an absolutely fab guy :) I really hope things keep going well for the two of you!!

Lotus Blossom said...

Thanks for the info... have fun at dinner!

Lotus Blossom said...

It's 10am EST... where's the update? I want to know how dinner went! :D