Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Red Herring

My horoscope that is. So nope, MCB and I have not decided to have a child together, or for that matter, anything to "bring our relationship to the next level". Fine by me. I'm okay with how things are right now.

His night class ended up going late last night so he didn't get home until 9:00 which meant I didn't get over there until 9:30. We decided to get take out and go back to my place to watch finding nemo. All was good. He ended up staying the night... again option three... staying over and not having sex. I got up with him bright (well, not so bright) and early to walk him to the bus stop, but then came home and slept on my couch for another couple of hours. Now I'm dead tired at school and am considering my old friend dt. coke, however it isn't even noon yet. I feel at this point in time that tea would just make me more sleepy. Must. Wake. Up.

Enjoy wednesday everyone! Hump day :) oh, and another thing, I'm getting fitted for contacts this afternoon. first time I'm getting new contacts in over two years. yipee!

2 comments:

Blythe said...

No wonder you look so tired!

tee-hee. Your post brings back many sleepless memories :)

Lotus Blossom said...

Sounds like a smashing good time!