Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I voted

Last night QC and I went to vote in the advanced polls. For the first time in my life I voted for the party who's policy I believe in the most instead of voting strategically based on who I didn't want to win. I'm happy with my decision for now, but who knows. If the conservatives win in my riding by one vote, I'll be more than a little upset! I urge everyone out there to vote next monday and to make an informed decision. Read the platforms, research the parties. Don't just vote for a party because that is the way your family votes or based on one or two moot points. Really think about which party represents YOUR interests and what you believe in life. If anyone out there isn't sure which way they naturally lean, I found this quiz which could help indicate if a party is not for you. I'd recommend still reading the platforms to get a better idea though.

Other stuff... the banff mountain film festival is tonight. yipee! I'm excited :)

No comments: