Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fun new blogs

I was poking around on the web and found these new blogs of interest

1) Rick Mercer... Do you think it is really him? If you scroll down to the Tory cabinet post, you'll see mention of Stockwell Day as Foreign Affairs Minister, I saw Rick Mercer on CBC on Monday night and he was joking about that. Could be...

2) The Torontoist, Seems to be pretty witty and funny.

Both were nominated for Canadian Blog of the year.

Anything else going on? Nope, not at all. Have a great Wednesday!

EDIT - Another really cool thing. This article was written by one of QCs friends that started engineering with us back in 1999... he ended up switching to poli sci though. I'm impressed. Go EW!

3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I am both shocked and appalled that mu blog is not on that list!

tee hee, just kidding!

I already take that prize... ;o)

BrightDolphin said...

yep, mu blog is great.

lj said...

As always, you have me laughing away at my desk :)

Oh, and it actually IS rick mercer's blog... he has a link to it from his show's website.