Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*hem* *hem*

I have an announcement to make.

I have a boyfriend :)

Now I have to figure out how I'm going to tell my family :O

EDIT: In slightly more disturbing news for the second time in about a week I passed none other than Roommate From Hell in the halls. He should have graduated last year which would mean he's either a grad student or he failed fourth year, Nej, do you know which one? He actually acknowledged me in the hall. All I could do was shudder. Does anyone remember the sighing? or the horrible smell from his bedroom. Ew.

6 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

*hugs* Congrats! Sounds like you're having fun and he's a nice guy... good combination!

Blythe said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!!

Congratulations!!! :D

When do I get to meet him?

BrightDolphin said...

No idea... sorry!

Yay for you though! :o)

The *hem* *hem* part scared me at first. I thought you were going to cancel Quidditch for the year! *phew*

lj said...

I'm glad someone got it :)

Have you decided yet about eharmony?

C-dub said...

Yay for you and MCB!!!

And yuck about roomate from hell!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :) Now the hard work begins. He's a lucky man.