Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Nose back to the gindstone

Ah back to school... so quickly this year too. I can honestly say that the vacation was not long enough this year. I think mostly because as per usual, I tried to force too much into too short of a time span meaning that even though we had a full week and a half off, I only really had one day to "relax" but even then, I ran around doing errands and cleaning most of the day yesterday (my day of relaxation). I'm planning on taking off early this afternoon, so hopefully that'll help out a bit :)

So today it is reading a wonderful book called "Chemical reaction engineering" sounds enthralling right? Meh, it'll keep me busy and will hopefully save me a few hours from manually trying to fit my data.

Tonight is date #4 with MCB. We are going to see Goodnight and Goodluck at the princess. It is supposed to be good. On sunday evening we were chatting on MSN and the "past relationships" discussion came up. He didn't run as fast as he could in the opposite direction when he found out I hadn't dated someone in a very long time, but neither did I when I found out that he used to be engaged. I guess we'll see what happens.

Hope everyone elses return to work is going well!!!

5 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Date #4... excellent!

Blythe said...

I hope this one goes just as well as the others!

I want to meet this guy!

Maybe Chris and I can have you two over for dinner sometime when you feel comfortable with the relationship and all that jazz? Could be fun!

Lotus Blossom said...

There's Burger! (I just posted on your blog.)

"Relationship"... oooh... do tell more about MCB...

lj said...

The word relationship is still a little premature I think. I'm not 100% sure that I can really see it working out, time will tell. Like I posted yesterday, he's shy, I'm shy. Someone has got to give.

Anonymous said...

Pretty early to unleash the baggage no? Whatever, as long as he didn't go running in the opposite direction, I think you're set. I wouldn't worry about the previosu engagement thing. Plenty of people (ok, ok only 2) were engaged really young for < 1 year. They came out unscathed and as "immature" as before. :)

No matter what happens - [b]HAVE FUN![/b]. Every date is a fun time getting to know someone. You are also building confidence, and practicing you dating skillz. Anyway it goes, this whole experience is positive for you.