Friday, January 20, 2006

One down two to go

So I tried calling my sister that is in the country and my dad last night to tell them about MCB, I got a hold of the sis, but not pops. I'll try again tonight. I'll also have to call my sister in Africa, but that one poses more of a challenge since I have to co-ordinate times and what not.

My cousin in BC now knows apparently. I didn't think she read my blog, so I'm wondering if news is spreading through my sis or her sis (who does read my blog I believe... ZW, I'm talking about you :)). If anyone saw the deleted comment on my photoblog, it was from her :), EW that is, now ZW. Okay, this is getting confusing. I apologize.

Not much else going on here in gradstudent land. I stayed at home this morning marking memos. Lots of fun there, I can see that marking this term is going to take up a lot of time! there are 18 groups who's stuff I have to mark, last term each memo took around an hour, so that is like 100 hours of just marking. ack!

Peace.

No comments: