Monday, January 16, 2006

A most excellent weekend

So I had a wonderful weekend. Quite busy, no real downtime which I usually enjoy, but great nonetheless.

On friday night after my regular spinning class I went over to MCBs to have dinner and watch a movie. Eyes wide shut. What a weird messed up movie. But definitely one you have to think about. I ended up spending the night and lazing around his apartment for saturday morning. Got back to my apartment in time to do a thorough clean before kbum came up for the weekend. It was back to MCBs to pick him up for dinner and then to pick up kbum and EK. Had dinner with QC&RL and drinks with a bunch more, and then off to party it up (for like an hour) with some of the old classmates from undergrad.

Sunday morning was breakfast with even more people, (burger, j&g, j&p, kbum) and then shopping and a movie with EK. Quite a busy weekend all in all. I was a little late getting in this morning. Kbum was getting a ride to Toronto with EK (who was going shopping) where she'll be picking her boyf up at the airport. I'm so excited for her, she seems so happy with this guy, I hope everything works out for her :)

Oh, and another interesting occurance that the party on saturday night. One of the geo boys is apparently dating a persian gal who came up to introduce herself to arash wondering where she was from and what not. Then she turns to me "Is this your girlfriend?". Hmmm... Awkward. My response was "Not yet" as in we hadn't talked about it yet, but I hope it didn't come across the wrong way! ack! Maybe it'll help to force the discussion anyways.

And, brrrrr. I'm cold. Came in this morning and my heater wasn't working. Note, it is -12 outside. I'm cold! I hope my office heats up soon (it has been fixed now).

3 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

One of 'our' Geo boys? Or just 'a' Geo boy?

That would be a little akward... Here's a laugh for you - my now mother-in-law just found out that JB and I had only been officially dating for a couple weeks when he brought me home to meet his family that first Christmas... she thought we had been dating a lot longer! She looked kind of shocked there for a moment... we laughed!

lj said...

yep your geo boys... KM. I think he's still keeping it quiet though. Saw lots of them... MB, RV, KM, BC, GB, and lots of others, I can't think right now.

Lotus Blossom said...

Those boys are a funny, funny bunch!