Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Birthday!

To the Keelmeister. The big 2-5. Now you're old like the rest of us :)

Nothing else new going on in my life. I still have to call my dad and tell him about MCB, I just feel awkward doing it especially since I know he's going to make a big deal out of it. Meh, I'll get up the courage tonight. "Oh, dad, by the way, I've been dating this guy for the past month and we decided that we were going to see each other exclusively, so I thought I should tell you." "Why didn't you mention him earlier?" "You didn't ask." I wish I could just e-mail this one, but my sister would never stop making fun of me.

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

I did not know it was K-Bum's birthday... so... Happy birthday to the birthday-girl! :D

Good luck with the phone call.