Monday, January 30, 2006

Another great weekend

Didn't do much at all but it was good nonetheless.

Friday night I went over to AFs for dinner and we watched a movie, school of rock. I was pretty impressed. I normally don't find Jack black that funny, but he was good in this movie. While I was there, his mum messaged him in english (apparently that is really odd) and said that she was happy I was there, to say hi to me and that she wants to meet me soon :O I have a feeling that will be happening next weekend.

Saturday for most of the day we lazed around his apartment and then went to pick up some quick groceries and make curry for the curry hotluck at J&Gs house. It was a pretty fun night, with J&P and Burger&C. AF had a good time and thought C was pretty hilarious and loved B&Cs dog.

Yesterday was more lazing around. We watched 21 grams which was a pretty good movie. Kind of confusing for the first little bit trying to figure out what was going on, but I'd say I liked the movie, a story of forgiveness and learning to move forward in life after something horrible happens.

And that brings us to today. I'm tired this morning - why the heck can't Greys Anatomy be on earlier? I think I'm going to have to start taping it and watching it on monday night instead. Running with the tri club later. And where the heck is winter? I want to go skiing dammit! I like the milder weather, but the rain has got to go. If I wanted a rainy January, I'd live in Vancouver.

1 comment:

Blythe said...

everyone really likes your man!