Monday, March 07, 2005

Busy Weekend...

I was at school again till 6:00 on Friday, I really need to do something about this not having a life business. Finally got my paper sent to my supervisor for final revisions. I needed to go grocery shopping and whatnot so I rented X2 when I was out... I saw the first movie at Kel's last weekend. the second one was good as well, I think it had a bit better and more fluid of a plot line than the first.

Saturday was crazy busy, I woke up cleaned my apartment and did errands until noon, went running with EK, (long run - 11K) and went home to drop off the car. we had dinner at a family friends. Morning was up and to the gym, home to shower and back to the loo. Exciting eh?

Now my friend D and her darling daughter (my darling god daughter) are up here for a few days. I came to school for the morning to get some work done on my tutorial and submit my paper (yay!). There was a fire this morning in CPH so it is closed, but the rest of engineering opened up sometime between 8 and 9. http://www.bulletin.uwaterloo.ca/

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

You still haven't emailed me!!!

lj said...

my internet was down again, I'll e=mail you tonight.