Tuesday, March 08, 2005

D & GD on their way home...

Busy couple of days.

Yesterday we went to the chinese market and over to burger's house to play with the guinea pigs(they are soooooo cute!!! Especially Saffy!). we were going to have chicken alfredo for dinner, but the sauce had gone bad... last minute emergency replacement, had to make something from scratch. EK had the crazy plates cookbook which has the low-fat recipe for something similar. It didn't take too long to make either. didn't taste quite as good, but was still pretty yummy. After M went to bed, D and I worked on the wedding invitations for this summer. by 11:30 they weren't done, and I was exhausted so I called it quits for the night. they didn't take too much time to finish up this morning.

This morning we went to the St. J's outlet mall. It was okay, I ended up buying new running pants (my ones for -5 to +5 C wore out so I needed a new pair), a sports bra (also need), and a pair of dress pants (regularly $160!!!!! I still paid a lot though at $90), but I need a pair for conferences and professional things like that. (plus they look hot with my new steve maddens :))

So I'm back at school this afternoon, trying to get this tutorial done. I have no ambition to work on it though. oh well!

No comments: