Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I lead such an exciting life...

yesterday I went home and had a nap. I slept till 5, and then made my dinner. I think marked from 6-9 and from 9:45-11:15. I woke up at 7 am and marked some more. Thrilling I know...

There was something semi-exciting that I wanted to post, but I can't remember what it was...

Oh yeah, and something I forgot from last week. On Tuesday I got this weird e-mail from one of my sister's friends from highschool... completely out of the blue. Seems my sister is trying to set me up with him (KB, she confirmed this, no longer just speculation). I'm totally not interested, but I don't know how to tell her (or him for that matter)... and I haven't replied yet either... my home internet is down again and the e-mail is saved in my outlook...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh lj just be a little interested! You could just go out on a date with him... I mean it's just a date! I doesn't necessarily mean anything.

~kbum