Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hack Hack... I'm sick...

Well, not too bad, but worse than yesterday I'd say. bad enough for me to stay at home this morning and skip my spinning class. With running last night and tonight, it was a little more than my body needs right now, so I stayed in bed and snoozed for an hour and cuddled my kitty.

So I'm staying at home this morning. With my paper and tutorial finally finished I need to work hardcore on getting caught up on my school work. So I'm working from home this morning, likely starting in a few minutes.

Also, EK and I decided that we wanted to go dancing on friday (yay!) so we sent out a mass e-mail to everyone in town trying to recruit people to come with us. So far we have Burger, Burger's BF, MK, VK, and KM aka #294 aka the boy that I had a crush on in the fall... So I haven't seen him since late november/early december, and am not sure what to think... I guess I'll figure it out on friday???

Just saw a preview for Episode 3 on Canada AM. I'm not a huge Star wars fan, but it looks like it will be good... anyone want to go with me when it comes out?

1 comment:

Blythe said...

That's too bad that you aren't feeling well :(

I'm a *HUGE* star wars fan! I'll see it with you!