Saturday, March 12, 2005

*Yawn*

So yesterday we went to Mussellinis (formerly Paddy's for the loo-ites) instead of dancing or the Jane Bond. It was a pretty good time. This morning it was up to take Jenny to the vet's. Sounds like she has a blocked tear duct that may be the result of her earlier troubles. We are back to giving her the drops I was giving her before, but I now know a way to give them to her without her squirming away.

******** Warning, the following is completely speculation and I'm basically just thinking out loud, don't take this as being absolutely positively how I currently feel *********

After last night (and I guess yesterday at lunch), I've been wondering if maybe I've had it backwards all along. Backwards? you say? yes, literally backwards. What if KM really isn't a good match for me, and MK is? I think that I probably have more in common with MK, even though he is from a big city, I think he is a lot more outdoorsy (a very important trait for me) than KM (who is from a smaller town). Hmmm.... They are both really nice guys. Physically I would say KM is better looking, but really that only matters before you get to know someone.

okay end of speculation. I'll stop freaking out burger now ;)

4 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I'm not sure if I know who either of these guys are... email me!!! ;)

Blythe said...

I can't believe I missed this! :o

So many boys to choose from!!!

Anonymous said...

wooooOOOOOOOOoooooo

kbum

Anonymous said...

Who are these guys? You told me all that stuff was over. DETAILS. WE DEMANDS DETAILS! Then we will dole out freebie advice.