Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tired...

So the next few days are going to be hell on earth. I have to get my paper finished and find time to prepare a tutorial on how to use EPANET. I don't know where I am going to find the time to do it all!!!

Last night I got home at 4:25 was out the door to run with EK by 4:40, back at 5:40, showered, and ate, and dressed by 6:40, ran a few errands, picked up burger by 7:15. And then I was able to semi-relax for a bit (except in the back of my mind I was worrying about everything I have to get done), and got to bed around 11:00. I was pretty tired, so I fell asleep almost right away and then my dad calls at 11:30 (what??? I think he forgot that they were 3 hours behind) and woke me up. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep again after that >:(. I woke up at 6:00, but it was too cold, and I was way too tired to get up, so I just called EK and told her that the run was a no go for me, and headed back to bed for an hour.

So that brings me to now, I have to totally re-write sections of my paper and have it to my supervisor by 3:30 (when I'm leaving today) so that he can proof read it tonight (when I'm working on my tutorial). ACK! Okay, have to get cracking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lj i thought you were a marking TA why are you giving tutorials?

Demand more money. :D
~kbum

Anonymous said...

hey lj i thought you were a marking TA why are you giving tutorials?

Demand more money. :D
~kbum

Anonymous said...

as you can see i'm having issues today...

lj said...

kbum - I know EPANET better than Bob does, so he wants me to teach it to them... plus with no final exam or midterm, I've a few extra hours to put it...