Thursday, March 24, 2005

*Yawn*

Yep, I'm tired... because of survivor moving nights (NCAA b-ball) Americas next top model was on at 10:00... too late for me! but I stayed up to watch it and was out of bed this morning at 5:55, which isn't enough sleep for my tired body. I need a solid 7.5 hours every night.

A few peices of good news last night
1) I'm getting even more money back from my taxes since I neglected my "unused tuition credits"
2) My sister's offer on their house went through this is it. http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=&SearchURL=%3fMode%3d5%26id%3d50258&Mode=5&PropertyID=3330091
3) My internet is working again! wahoo! I don't know for how long though.

Also got some bad news though, seems my 15 year old cousin is thinking of moving out of their house in O-town and going to live on her own in Toronto. What????? I'm trying to talk some sense into her, I told her that if she ever feels she needs a place to stay that she can always come to Waterloo for a few days/weeks but that moving out on her own at her age is WAY too young, I can see it all going wrong and her becoming a prostitute to pay for her many drug addictions (she has none right now, I'm just speculating.) Good news though is that their family is coming to our house for easter, so I'm going to try and talk some sense into her, any suggestions anyone?!? please?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muhahaha now I will be able to stalk your sister.

You should let your cousing go... she'll come running back a month later when she realizes she has to pay her own rent, cook and clean everything by herself. tough love. I can see why you're worried though
kbum