Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hum-dee-dum

Nothing new really... went to the gym yesterday to work out with trainer, and she absolutely killed me, my legs felt like jelly afterwards, and now, they hurt a lot :(. Worked on my tutorial last night and finally did my laundry so I actually have clean clothes to wear :O shocking, I know.

Hmmm, nothing else new really I gues... I just wanted to clarify something on the guy my sister wants to set me up with... you are all probably thinking "laura always complains about being single, why doesn't she just say yes?". So normally, I would agree with you, but this is different. I've known this guy for 12 years, and have never once had the slightest attraction to him, I think if it was going to happen, it would have been a long time ago (long before he started going bald). Plus, here are the reasons my sister told me of why she thought we would make a good couple (seriously, she has no clue) " you are both smart and nerdy, and you like me"??? what??? Okay, rant over.

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Since there is no physical attraction, you are let off the hook ;)

There is no point in starting a relationhip with someone you can't even kiss. When I dated runner-boy I was soooooooo not attracted to him physically. I had to break-up with him because of it. Shallow, I know, but there just wasn't anything there. Not to mention I didn't enjoy kissing him and he only weighed 10lbs more than I did. I weighed 105 lbs when we dated. He was too tiny!!!!

lj said...

Hee hee... this guy is probably only 8 lbs!!! I like kind of smaller guys, but not that small!!!!!

But yes, I totally agree... after you know someone, looks aren't as important anymore, but in order to start things off, there has to be at least some attraction.

Anonymous said...

Yep...I agree too. Physical attraction is key. It was nice of your sister try though.

eves