Monday, March 14, 2005

I haven't done anything since thursday...

and I feel like a huge bum. Well, no excersize anyways. I decided to take friday and saturday off for all-out sickness protection, and took sunday off so I could do my long run with EK today, but when I woke up this morning I was the worst I have been so far. I'm hacking up a real storm and it isn't plesent.

So as burger said, G's shower went well yesterday, it was nice to get together like that. Burger did a great job of organizing and had a yummy potato salad too. Other than that and friday night I didn't do anything this weekend. Just relaxed and had some down time. (I needed it, I've been go-go-go since early in the semester so it was nice to have some me time.

Today on tap is 10:30 pick up memos to start marking, 2:30 presentation, and later long run. Hopefully it goes okay, 12km. Also want to talk to the supervisor when he gets in about the possibility of TA'ing 321 for him this summer... and maybe about taking time off in August/September to visit my sis in Africa. I feel bad talking to him about it already after just getting back from a weeks vacation...

No comments: