Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nada..

zilch, zero. The number of interesting things to happen in the last 24 hours.

I did get out my bike though for the first time since november (?) so that was nice... oh yeah, and I hate the Canadian Revenue Agency website. I spent an hour yesterday trying to NETFILE my taxes, only to find out that I can't because of my CPP (surviving children's benefit), so I wasted an hour of my time. Why don't they just list that in there 10 page list of people who can't file on line, grrrr... Also, does anyone know if I have to put my carrying over tuition onto my tax sheet? I didn't realize I had any until last night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure how it works exactly, but i think you have to use as much (or all) of your carryover before you can use the most recent tuition.
to a maximum of $5000/year i think.

lj said...

Thanks... I'm going to have to fix theat then... grrr... hopefully my internet is up and working again soon!