Thursday, March 17, 2005

Random Thoughts on a Soon to be Spring Thursday

1) Happy St. Patrick's Day

2) Last night I was watching some celebrity gossip show (had no energy to do anything) and they were talking about how short celebrity's are. out of the like 20 they mentioned only Clint Eastwood was taller than 6', and the tallest female they mentioned was Anna Nicole Smith who is 5'8, 5'9 when you consider her poofy hair. I couldn't believe that! mind you, there are a number of tall ones they didn't mention like Will Smith and Nicole Kidman. But small list - Jackie Chan, Sly Stalone, Ben Stiller (yeah, yeah yeah, we knew them) - how bout Elton John? (aparently stands at 5'3.5) which is shorter than Drew Barymore who is 5'4. The average "tall" height for a female in Hollywood - 5'5. yep, crazy eh?

3) My cold may almost be over? I actually woke up on my own at 7 hours of sleep this morning and half an hour before my alarm went off. I'm taking this as a good sign.

4) The high for today is +1 :D It hasn't been above 0 here since the beginning of February :)

5) Survivor last night - meh. I dislike James and want him gone... Ibrehem and bobby john are nice eye candy though :)

That is the end of my disjointed thoughts.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I missed Survivor last night... who got voted off?!

lj said...

It was a messed up episode. The reward challenge was the immunity challenge. Both groups had to go to tribal council, but the group that one got to 1) go first, 2) eat dinner while watching the other tribe's tribal council and 3) chose immunity for one person on the other team

Koror won the challenge and voted off Willard, Ulong was doing pretty well, but Ibrehem kind of lost it for them, they were planning on voting him off, but Koror gave him immunity. Since they didn't have time to devise a new strategy, the vote was split (2 angie, 2 bobby john, 1 james). Angie and Bobby John didn't get to vote the second time, and Angie ended up going home.