Friday, March 11, 2005

More days of the halfway between...

I hate the feeling that you have something. I have not been full out sick, but I have a bit of a scratchy throat and a stuffed up nose. I'm planning on taking tomorrow super easy (like hiding in my bed all day except when Jenny goes to the Vet), I just have to make it one more day! I guess it is because my body is worn down from before my vacation week and last week? That is just a guess though.

So looks like the dancing plans are on hold. We may go out to the pub tonight instead. EK had to take a last minute trip back to Ottawa, and burger only dances once a year, so we are going to wait until EK is back.

In other news, last nights clinic was again a sleeper. We did however run about 5.5 km in 30 minutes, which is a blistering pace for me. I'm impressed with myself :) I want to do another 5K race sometime and really race it to see what I am capable of.

No comments: