Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cold - no better, no worse

Except, I guess it has moved into my head a bit. I woke up with a bit of a headache. I'm going to take today completely off anything physical... I originally wanted to go to the gym for "easy" weights and an easy run, I guess that will have to wait till friday ??

Yesterday afternoon, I went home to do my marking, and as I was afraid, it is taking alot longer than I had hoped for. I've spent probably 5 hours on it already and I'm only half way done. Bob wanted me to mark harder on this one so it means a lot more work for me... hopefully I'll be able to get one more done before I have to give my tutorial at 10:30.

Other than the bane of being sick, nothing else to really report... except according to Burger, MK is likely dating someone right now. meh. Anyone know of any outdoorsy single guys in the w/loo area???

No comments: