Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Cough getting worse... I think the cough medacine will be brought out soon...

Long title! yep, my chest is officially congested, luckily my head isn't stuffed up as well. Yesterday's long run went okay (12km) but by the end I was definitely ready to stop, I don't think my body liked me too well. Last night I had the intentions of starting my marking, but I just had NO energy left after the run. I ended up going to bed at 10 and sleeping right through to 7 (well, with the exception of being woken up by Jenny at 5:30 for a cuddle).

So today is at school in the am to volunteer for campus day. I get to show grade 12 students our ghetto pilot treatment plant that is missing lots of parts. I volunteered thinking I was helping out one of the grad students, turns out I'm saving the butt of the prof that I loathe. In the pm, I'm going home and marking, I have 6 30 page reports :( hopefully I can get them finished before tomorrow!

So AL from the GVRD (like the name dude) wants details... if you look at my blogs from last week, we were supposed to go dancing/pubbing on friday. The guy I had a crush on in the fall was going to be there, and I didn't know how I was going to feel... ie. still attracted to him or not. So the verdict is, he is still really cute, but I don't think I still have a crush on him. If he asked me on a date, I would probably say yes, but nothing I would actively persue. MK is another guy from our basket ball team in the fall, also a good friend of my friend burger and her boyfriend. He is pretty quiet, and harder to get to know, I think that he is maybe a little shy? Anyways, he is also a really nice guy and I think that we may have a lot in common. I wouldn't mind getting to know him better, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm ready or willing to make a move.

No comments: