Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Halfway between sick and okay...

And it isn't fun. My body is telling me to take it easy but I'm still eating normally, so that is NOT good (actually, I'm probably eating more than normal thanks to my friend flo. Grrrrrr.

Last night I played on my computer and internet. I love having my internet back!!! and then stayed up for the amazing race. I was asleep by 10:30 and slept in till 7 this morning. 8.5 hours... about 1 hour more than I normally need.

Now I am in at school trying to finish up this tutorial. When I get done, I think I'm going to head home. I'll have a quick nap then start to get caught up in all the course work I have been neglecting lately - I figure that if I work hard for the next month, I might (key word might) be caught up. More likely not though. Oh, yeah, I also told MK, the civ grad student, that I would go to the CWRA networking thing with her tonight. I'm not sure that I have the energy or drive to go anymore. I guess I'll have to wait and see how I am feeling after my run with EK this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yipppie! I'm glad your internet is working again.
Pandora