Thursday, October 06, 2005

Almost all the good Canadian Teams won :)

Well, except for Calgary, and that has me sad. Yes, that means I'm cheering for Ottawa *Ducks quickly*. I've cheered for them since the word go. I've always loved the city and when they got back their NHL team, I started cheering for them. Even though for many years they were a joke, stationed at the bottom of the league year in and year out. Go Ottawa!!! (But that isn't to say that I won't cheer for the leafs as well, just don't expect me to chear for the leafs if they are playing the Sens :))

Okay so other news? Not much, but I found todays MSN horoscope intriguing this morning...

A potential new love partner could appear on the scene, Laura, perhaps someone from a distant state or foreign country, or in a field such as law or education. You could have a lot of interests in common with this person, and some intriguing discussions could result. Whether or not you pursue this attraction, of course, depends on your situation, but today at least you could enjoy this person's company. Tomorrow - well, who knows?

A potential new love partner - IB
Field such as law or education - He's a grad student
A lot of interests in common - How bout the old swim bike run?

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the UW triathlon club is having a group run today, so there could definitely be the opportunity for "intriguing discussion".

Man, I'm tired, I want to go back to bed. I'm reading Angels and Deamons right now, I couldn't put it down last night, so I stayed up about an hour later than I intended. Oops :O

7 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Really, there is no such thing as a bad Canadian team... just some that are better than others! ;o)

That's ok that you like the Sens... I guess... :oP

Have fun chatting up IB! Go girl! :o)

Lotus Blossom said...

Poor Flames... I hope they don't crack under the pressure this year. It would be great to see an Alberta team (that is not the Oilers) do well again.

Lotus Blossom said...

Oooh... I just read the plot summary and exerpt for that book you are reading... it sounds really good - I may have to find a copy of it!

C-dub said...

I just finished "The DaVinci Code". It was soooo good! I will have to read Angels and Demons next!

Lotus Blossom said...

Are they by the same author?

lj said...

Yep, same author :) Same main character too... Robert Langdon :) C-dub, I'll be done this weekend, so if you are patient enough, you can take it next weekend.

C-dub said...

Sweet, that would be awesome if you would let me borrow it, thanks :) I have another book (Shopoholic and Sister) to keep me tied over until next weekend :)