Friday, October 07, 2005

*Yawn*

Another day, another fully tired self. I will be glad when I'm done my book and it doesn't keep me up at night anymore! Oh yeah, and when my marathon is over so I don't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning anymore!!! Definitely glad it is friday, I plan on sleeping a lot this weekend :)

Okay, so yesterday afternoon was the triathlon club meeting and run. It went pretty good, however lasted about an hour, so I was pretty late getting to yoga last night.

New things found out about IB
1) He has VERY nice legs to match his nice torso that burger mentioned last week.
2) He is in the first year of his masters (applied math), so he is a year younger.
3) He has done tris for 3 years now, first year try-a-tri, second sprints, third olys and long courses, however, he registered for IM Wisconsin the day after the race so didn't have to qualify for it.
4) He has a very outgoing personality
5) He looks oddly familiar without his glasses on. I'm thinking I know him from somewhere, but am having troubles placing it.

Still no info on his "attached status".

The run was pretty good, I was actually one of the "fast people" so that was a huge ego boost. I'm by no means a fast runner, or actually any of the three disciplines, but all together I do decent since I'm okay at each. I joked part way through the run that it wasn't a comon site for me not running behind others :) Mind you the girl I was running with was a 16-17 minute 5Ker (ie. insanely fast for those of you who don't run), so what felt like a tough but doable pace for me was probably way too easy for her.

Edit 10:30. Oh. my. lord. I just don't know what to say. click here

9 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Did you find out this info about IB second hand... or were you chatting with him?

lj said...

I was chatting with him during the run. Well, at least part of it anyways. They had a rule that you couldn't talk to one person for more than three minutes. I broke that rule and didn't talk to everyone, I probably should have though, but he was rotating around. Hence the bit about being outgoing :)

BrightDolphin said...

Perhaps Bush really is the Anti-Christ... That's not God he's talking to, it's Satan...

I'm gonna go hide under my desk now...

Yikes.

Lotus Blossom said...

Good grief! I knew he was off his rocker... but give me a break!

(No offence meant to anyone here) My biggest pet-peeve with religon in general - and that means all religons - is when people kill in the name of whatever religon they are a follower of. It has happened in most religons - Christianity being no exception. *sigh* I guess that's one of my biggest roadblocks in my own spiritual/religous journey...

C-dub said...

You know, maybe he is the antichrist... it wouldn't surprise me. One of the first thing the anitchrist is going to do is bring peace to the middle east. So, we'll see!

Lotus Blossom said...

Really? I did not know that the anti-Christ was supposed to bring peace to the middle east.

C-dub said...

Yup, the antichrist is going to bring peace for 7 years to the middle east. Then the crap is going to hit the fan after that! I'm hoping that all this will not happen in my lifetime, but you never know. Some people are all thinking "The end times are near" and I think that nobody really knows until it happens, so no use worrying about it.

BrightDolphin said...

Yeah, that's one of the things I remembered about the Anti-Christ. That's why when Bush keeps insisting that he's going to do it, it makes me wonder. But I agree there's not much point in worrying about it!

Anonymous said...

I thought were were discussing IB guy? The best way to find out attached status is to ask him out! Guaranteed to find out that way.