Sunday, October 16, 2005

Do you ever feel like you are stupid

Like really dumb? That is how I feel right now. I've spent the hour and a bit trying to balance some stupid equations, stuff I should have been able to do back in highschool. Can I? Nope, not at all. I'm never going to make it through this week, or my master's degree. I should just quit now.

I feel so defeated. After a thomson was gone all last week, I was supposed to get so much done, but I didn't. He is going to be so disappointed and I don't know what I'm going to do.

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Don't worry, you'll get those equations balanced. And I'm sure that he's not going to be disappointed in you. We all have bad weeks. Lot's of little things come up that prevent us from accomplishing our goals.

lj said...

Chloroform, TCE, PCE, DCE, MTBE, Ethylbenzene, Toluene, 2-Chlorophenol, p-Cresol, Dichlorvos, Naphthalene


I think I have the first 3.

Lotus Blossom said...

Everyone has those days when you feel less than intelligent. LJ... you are a very smart woman... never forget that! Good luck with the equations.