Friday, October 14, 2005

Very Tired

More vivid dreams last night led to another side effect of Larium - insomnia. I felt like I was up half the night. After one particularly horrible nightmare (like, absolutely horrible, the kind I used to get when I was a kid) I actually had to sit up for a bit and read to take my mind off of the dream. I have a feeling today is going to be a mucho caffine day.

Yesterday was the Triathlon club again. Didn't really find anything new out about IB, but I did talk to him quite a bit on the run. I have a feeling that he might be a really strong athlete, he was talking about some of his friends that are pros. Craziness. There weren't very many people there last night, only 6, probably due to the crappy weather (looked like it was going to rain). Then it was off to Yoga. I got a bit better at a couple of the poses, so I felt pretty good about that :)

CSI last night was a weird episode, not one of the better ones. Now I'm back at work trying to sort out my input files (my goal for the day), but I still am waiting to hear back from my supervisor about some problems that I noticed late yesterday.

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

I knew there was something I forgot to watch last night... CSI!!! Darn it all...

Anonymous said...

*pokes Laura* Not that this has anything to do with this post, but you should edit the link to my blog on your page!!