Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One problem fixed

So I rearranged some stuff, and voila, the mass transfer is now making sense. Unfortunately other stuff isn't. Ah, you gotta love the world of modelling. Why did I chose this for my masters? Can anyone remember? I could be in arizona right now basking in the sunlight :)

Not much going on. I got my pictures developed from my trip to africa. They turned out really well. I got 8x10s of three of the pictures, they were expensive ($9 each), but they turned out beautifully and will be added to my collection of 8x10s :)

Oh, and I also had to rearrange my furniture a bit this morning. When I got home last night there was a notice on my door saying that the maintenance guys were coming and needed access to my AC, so I had to move my dresser this morning. Jenny couldn't figure out what was going on and was thoroughly confused. I might keep it this way, I might move it back, who knows. I think I'll wait a few days and see if I like it. All this reminds me, I MUST remember to pay my rent!!!

Later dude(ette)s

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Cats don't like change... they are very much creatures of habit (which makes them so funny). Sasha has resumed her ritual of greeting me at the door when I come home... I guess I'm out of the doghouse!

Blythe said...

Gorgeous photos! They really are spectacular. You had a very nice eye when you took them.