Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A woman obsessed

So I keep on checking the extended forcast for Niagara, I'm finding it hard to concentrate on my work :O Oops :) Still have 10 more days of obsessing to go. I'm going to be a nervous wreck next week!

Skipped the swimming last night, my throat was starting to get worse so decided I needed rest. I got up for my run this morning, but cancelled out of spinning for tomorrow morning. I figure that my running is more important than cross training right now, and since I'm not 100%, I need to cut one back so cross training it is.

Oh, I also started to clean my apartment last night. Shocking I know. Hopefully by the time the weekend comes around it will be semi-decent looking and relatively cat hair free for Margo. I actually washed all my glassware last night, so no dusty glasses at Laura's :D

Have a great Hump day everyone!

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

I skipped swimming too... was so exhausted I didn't think I'd make it through practice. I am for sure going tomorrow though!