Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More Complaining

I should change the name of my blog to "Laura's Venting Forum" since really, that seem to be all I'm doing lately.

So all day today I'm been coughing. not a lot, just a little, but now my throat is getting sore :( I think I'm getting sick, so I better get over this before my marathon or I'm not going to have fun :( Not happy right now.

Oh, and for anyone whos interested my training swim went well last night. 2650 yds altogether

300 choice
4x50 pull
200 choice
2x50 kick
100 choice

300 choice practicing flip turns
100 kick
4 x 200 on the 3:30 (supposed to be 3:20, but the girl I shared and lane with and I decided we'd prefer the extra 10 seconds of rest)
100 kick
4 x 50 on the 1:00s. Easy shmeasy
150 cool down

I started doing dolphin kicks off the flip turns, and man does it ever make it easier!!!!

Oh, and Amazing race, amazing? Not really, not sure if I'm going to watch this season.

3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Ah, if you can't complain in your blog, where can you complain? ;o)

I hope you feel better too! It's weird how everyone's getting a cold lately. I've been around so many coughing people in the last week, I would've been surprised if I hadn't caught something.

Lotus Blossom said...

I got told off for complaining in my blog once... by a nameless person. That was truly the hilight of that particular day!

Last night we were practicing dive starts, so one of our sets was 25x50m walkbacks. Fun! I love walkbacks... We're going to do time trials sometime soon-ish. I can't decide if I want to enter a swim meet or not... if I do, it likely won't be until January.

C-dub said...

Ya, I don't know about the amazing race. We have a pool going at work, and my team was eliminated last night! That sucks! So, I'm out of the pool already :(