Thursday, October 13, 2005

things that make you go hmmm

Last night I went to see "In her shoes" it was pretty good, I'm glad I went. After the movie QC commented that she has yet to go to a movie with me where I don't cry. Oops! :)

So I woke up this morning in an utter panic. I just finished taking my anti-malaria pills last week, and one of the side effects is vivid dreams. Well, I think I just had one...

I wake up one morning and realize it is the day of my marathon and I completely missed the expo (where you pick up your race kit). Since the race starts in the US we HAVE to clear customs on Saturday at the expo, so I'm in an utter panic trying to figure out what I'm going to do, who I'm going to contact, how I can make this right. Next thing I'm at the mall searching for something, not sure what, and then I can't find my car, but I NEED to get to buffulo! I keep thinking, 'This is a nightmare, I'll wake up, and it'll all be okay', but I don't, and I realize this is actually happening to me. I swear when I actually woke up this morning I was almost in tears about missing it. It took me a couple of minutes to realize I still had 10 days.

Current Forecast: Rain and 11C (52F), I want 8 and sun. Still has 10 days to change...

Today is running with the triathlon club (and of course IB).

Edit 10:04 am Good lord

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

Oh my goodness... 16 and they want more?! Some people are crazy. How could you afford to raise 16 children, let alone keep your sanity. Wow...

Anonymous said...

16 kids is just asking for trouble! That's insane! I have trouble keeping 8 kids under control at the piano lessons...