Friday, November 12, 2004

Amazing Race again :) Already!

Move over Survivor, Amazing Race has now supplanted you as the show I HAVE to watch every week :) I agree with C-Dub, survivor is getting very old. I find myself not really paying attention when it is on anymore. I'll finish watching this season, but I don't think I'll watch further seasons.

This morning we had a basketball practice. It was pretty good. We played against a 4-2 team and we held our own. They did better than us, but they certainly didn't dominate the play (and they violated the 3 second rule a lot so that would have been called had there been a ref). We practiced the press a bit before, but we didn't actually practice it while we were playing the other team. I think that is a bit bad since we would have had the perfect opportunity to try it in a non game situation. Burger yelled "press" a few times, but people weren't paying attention. Oh well, hopefully we'll be able to do it properly on Monday at our next game.

So now I'm at school... for another 2.5 hours then I'm going home, having lunch and getting ready to go to toronto. I need to pack my bags and get Jenny all packed up to go to EKs for the weekend.

So that is it for now... don't expect an update before Sunday (unless something major happens!) since my Dad's internet isn't the best.

1 comment:

Lotus Blossom said...

http://geo-niki.blogspot.com/ This is my new blogging address... come visit! :)