Sunday, November 07, 2004

Go Team!

We actually one a half in Basketball this week! We were down by 14 after the first half of the game this week, but by the end of the game we were only down by 6. I think it was the best playing we did all season. We were getting all the rebounds, moving the ball around lots and still being quick. Go us!!! too bad we don't get any league points for that. We actually played really well, and were very polite, so we should at least get a 4 for SOC this week.

Keely also came down this weekend. It was great seeing her again. I can't beleive the last time I saw her was back in August, it certainly doesn't seem like it was that long! Keely, Erika, Nicole and I went out to the Huether for a drink on Friday. Not a late night, I was sooooo sleepy (even after sleeping for like 1.5 hours in the afternoon). Saturday we did the AHS fun run (all finished under 30 minutes!) and then went to the "class reunion" in the afternoon. Can you still call it a class reunion when only 20 people out of 800 show up? We went to the bomber on Saturday night. It was okay, but I wasn't really in the mood to go out. Would have been a lot better if we had known more people there.

So now to the dilema. I have been saying for a few weeks now that I would do something about the K situation after b-ball was over. (no need to make an awkward situation when I don't need too!). So now the regular season is over. it is weird, I don't know when I will see him next so everything has changed. I don't know what to do. Do I just let it go and think, "if he is interested, he'll make the first move" or do I say screw tradition, I'll make the first move... I don't know whether he even slightly feels the same way. I am totally not good at reading into these things. I don't know what to do :(

3 comments:

Blythe said...

how about i invite him (and you) over this or next week for our poker game. then you can make your move then (YES, screw "tradition" - a girl can't pass up every good guy she meets because of stupid "tradition")

lj said...

What night do you usually play poker on?

I have no clue how I would "make the move". I haven't been successful at this kind of thing in the past. Plus eva sent me a link last night that was interesting, made me really think about it some more...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/068987474X/ref=sib_rdr_fc/002-3414640-3106404?%5Fencoding=UTF8&p=S001

What if this is true? and if a guy likes you he'll make the move. maybe guys aren't ever shy afterall???

(It is a good thing I wasn't planning on coming in today, I feel like crap and wouldn't want anyone else to get sick. Hopefully I can make it through the concert tonight without dying!!!

Blythe said...

i don't believe it. people will write anything to make some money - especially on a topic such as this.

you can't generalize or categorize men like those authors have. every guy is different and will therefore respond differently to various situations. i have met shy guys in my time - that would never have made the first move.

so what happens if you make the first move? nothing or something great. sure you may be embarassed, yeah it's a tough pill to swallow if things don't go the way you want it to, but c'est la vie - that's life. you can't let good guys pass by - it's not worth it. that's my motto and i'm sticking to it.